Learn to Write Your Memoir, a Step by Step Guide to Record the Stories of Your Life
Experiences come and go, trailing behind a string of memories, some fascinating, some ordinary, and everything in between. Reclaim those memories and turn them into stories you can share with others. Writing your memoir is not only about the past. It provides creative rewards now and in the future. The twenty eight steps in this book will teach you how to:
· pull details and scenes out of the tangle of memories.
· organize memories and shape them.
· steer between truth and memory.
· apply elements of story-telling.
· cope with painful or awkward memories.
· get started and keep going.
SELF SCHEDULING SOFTWARE – ACUITY
Set up an appointment to start your personalized coaching program